Oct 11, 2010

[101011] Henry 5 Twitter Update


  1. Henry Lauhenrylau89 Since you have all done your part…I can only promise to do my part to the best of my ability. Thanku all and take care!Love -hEnrY
  2. Henry Lau henrylau89 The only thing I can do is to work my hardest in bringing you the best possible performances/music that I can.
  3. Henry Lau henrylau89 I couldn't have asked for more.uv all stayed with me through happy times and…not so happy times. I couldn't have done it without you all.
  4. Henry Lau henrylau89 I have nothing else to say but a simple 'thank you' to everyone for showing me so much love and support over the years.
  5. Henry Lau henrylau89 Thank you everyone for all your sweet birthday wishes! Another year has passed and yet…your all still here with me.

Posted by vhie.
Source @henrylau89

No comments:

Post a Comment