Nov 15, 2010

[101111-101115] SuJu's Update ~Zhoumi, Sungmin, Hangeng, Leeteuk, Shindong~

Sungmin 1 Diary Entry


QUOTE
2010.11.14 일 17:01

ah ah~tired tired...immediately after I finished filming(,) I rushed to the Nanjing concert(...) I'm finally back~^^

euah..father and mother's tremendous strength and the amazing sunbaes has ended the first filming. I received lots of care from the sunbaes and the parts that I didn't do well(,) I managed to complete them well in the end...The staff were also tired because we filmed all night, with such care(,) I had to work hard. Thank you to the staff and sunbaes..ㅠㅠ Although there are flaws but I will slowly show a good performance~~ㅠㅠ

Source: 이성민 미니홈피
From Korean to Chinese: 静 @ Sungmin baidu bar
From Chinese to English: ★//囧酥餅 @ SJ-WORLD.NET


HanGeng 5 Update

101111


QUOTE
可惜我 去不了了。哎~~~!演唱会加油!good show
It's a pity I won't be able to go. Aih*~~~! All the best for the concert! good show

* Originally typed in English
* An exclamation remark.



QUOTE
@Show Luo: 明天就要去北京了!後天的演唱會你們準備好了嗎?我已經準備好了!說好了~後天我們一起嗨爆北京五棵松!舞法舞天加油!
Will be going to Beijing tomorrow! Are you all prepared for the concert on the day after tomorrow? I'm all-prepared! It's a promise~ Let's all bring down the roof of Beijing's Wukesong (Stadium) on the day after tomorrow jiayou!
 Reduced: 94% of original size [ 720 x 479 ] - Click to view full image



101112

QUOTE
我还想 发这张照片,你到先发了。
I wanted to upload this photo, but you did it first.

Reblogged photo from Cathy YanYan:

 Reduced: 66% of original size [ 1024 x 765 ] - Click to view full image


101114

QUOTE
范范姐 你交给我的任务完成了。怎么样?很满意吧?
FanFan jie* the mission you have handed to me has been completed. How is it? Very satisfactory right?

* He's talking about Fan Wei Qi. 'Jie' is a term used to call an older female.




QUOTE
哈哈哈 哈黑人哥吃醋了!哈哈哈!加油!!!
Hahahaha Hei Ren ge* is jealous! Hahaha! Jiayou**!!!

* 'Ge' is a term used to call an older male.
** Jiayou = fighting


QUOTE
@Hei Ren Jian Zhou: 范范姐妳交給我的任務"我"也完成了,怎麼樣?還滿意嗎?哈哈
FanFan jie the mission you have handed to "me" has also been completed, how is it? Are you still satisfied? Haha




Note: The photo of the arm that was blogged by Han Geng isn't actually his arm... XD It's @Hei Ren Jian Zhou's arm (look closely, you can tell that it's the same arm)



101115

QUOTE
我的手 机上是47000!
It's 47000 on my phone!

QUOTE
@slhg:@韩庚 飞行中不小心跳过你新纪录42708了。
@Han Geng I accidentally went past your new record during the flight (I have) 42708 already.



T/N: They're most probably talking about high scores of a game, lol.


Source: Han Geng's Weibo
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
 

Leeteuk 1 Update


QUOTE
NOVEMBER 15TH 2010
The 10000(th) day after being born..ten thousandth day!!^^ In order to let me(,) who had been trying hard to live for the past ten thousand days(,) work harder (,) I should deserve a knock of encouragement^^ todaktodak ~~ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ♥ http://yfrog.com/20vvgcbj

Original Source: @special1004
From Korean to Chinese: 小蕾 @ Teukbar
From Chinese to English: ★//囧酥餅 @ SJ-WORLD.NET.


Shindong 2 Update

101114


QUOTE
ㅠㅠ 나 자꾸 멋진사람 만들어죠!!!! ㅋㅋ http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&...;aid=0002060486 하지만 진짜아파!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 여러분아푸지마!!!
ㅠㅠ I always wanted to be a cool person!!!! ㅋㅋ http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&...;aid=0002060486 But it really hurts!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone don't get hurt!!!

101115

QUOTE
나는 도대체 누굴 닮았단 말인가!!!! 다른사람들은 몰라도 이건 정말 닮앗다!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://spic.kr/2uCt 연희씨 쏘리쏘리!!
Who in the world do I really look like!!!! I don't know about the other people (but) I really look like this (person)!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://spic.kr/2uCt Yeonhee-sshi sorry sorry!!



Source: @ShinsFriends
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net



Posted by vhie.
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment