Nov 6, 2010

Ga-In reveals her difficulties while filming new sitcom, ‘All My Love’


It was revealed a while back that Son Ga-In of Brown Eyed Girls would join the cast for MBC’s new sitcom ‘All My Love‘. Apparently, the star is facing some hardships during the filming of the series.
During “All My Love”’s special ‘behind-the-scenes’ episode, Ga-In confessed, “The script is long and when I mess up my parts towards the end, I feel pressured, as we have to film all the way from the beginning again.” The modest singer then continued, “If I was Yoona or SNSD I could say in a cute way, ‘I’m sorry,’ but I can’t do that… So when I get my lines wrong, I feel embarrassed to death.”
Meanwhile, fellow cast member and leader of B2ST, Yoon Doojoon, also contributed his woes to the list of hardships this sitcom is extracting from its cast, as he said,  ”Once I had to dance to no music, and it was really hard.” 

Posted by vhie.
Cre : sweetrevenge@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment