Nov 17, 2010

Hero Jaejoong Sends a Heartwarming Message to Fans




JYJ’s Hero Jaejoong recently posted a deep and meaningful message to his loving fans.
On November 17th, Jaejoong wrote a long message on his Twitter saying,

“There was a time when I thought fans were just fans. But I was wrong.

Looking at the people who suffered hardships and enjoyed good times because of me, when I look back at myself, I’ve realized there were a lot of times when I suffered hardships and enjoyed good times because of our fans. We’re all natural beings~ There is no number 1, each of us has a name.

If we love and have consideration for everything at anytime and anywhere, in the end everything will become brighter. Thank you so much! Diary of a 25-year-old – The End”


Jaejoong later added, “Hahaha. To the fan who wrote, ‘I once thought you were just a celebrity’. We have the same views. It would be sad if I finished my celebrity life without ever realizing this kind of mutual understanding.”


He concluded with, “When I read comments, people always call fans as groupies… in that case, I’m a Cassiopeia groupie ! I’m going to sleep for real now~ Goodnight ^^ See you”


Posted by vhie.
Source: Star News, Jaejoong’s Twitter
Cre : VITALWARNING@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment