Jan 7, 2011

Leeteuk Expressed "Not Much Days Left Till Enlistment Date" Surprising Remarks



Leeteuk talked about the topic on enlisting in the army.

On the 2th Jan MBC broadcast of <Sunday Night - Enjoy Today>, the members (note: referring to the guests in the show, not Super Junior members) began on a marathon as a greeting of the New Year.

Leeteuk disclosed his wishes for the New Year "There're not much days left till my enlistment date, (I) have to continue my activities without any regrets. It'd be good if I can run the same in the New Year just like how I'm doing now. It'd be good if Super Junior will to do even better (in the New Year)."

Leeteuk ran a total of 600 metres (in the marathon).

 

Posted by vhie.
Source: newsen.com
Shared by: in00022 @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Chinese translation: 浅沫 @ 百度特吧 (Teuk baidu bar)
English translation:~♡ 혁-fied @ SJ-WORLD.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment