Jan 30, 2011

[Video Eng Sub] Athena : Goddess of War Episode 1


 
Details
* Title: 아테나: 전쟁의 여신 / Athena: Jeonjaeng-ui Yeoshin
* Also known as: Athena: Goddess of War
* Genre: Action, thriller, romance
* Episodes: TBA
* Broadcast network: SBS
* Broadcast period: 2010-Dec-13 to TBA
* Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
* Related TV shows: IRIS

As u know, this is Drama from SBS n was aired on Desember 2010. 
if the first link I gave you still raw, now I give you the link with translation (Eng Sub).
I think i don't need to give a synopsis, so for you who have not managed to get video with eng sub, please enjoy this drama.

part 1 click here
 
part 2 click here

part 3 click here

part 4 click here

part 5 click here

part 6 click here

subs: withs2
cre: natnatvip&koreanindo

if you have interested in this drama, please provide comments, and I will continue posting. If there's no comments, I was forced to stop posting this drama.
  




No comments:

Post a Comment