Sep 26, 2010

HanGeng Weibo 4 Updates For Today

QUOTE
Is this drawn by little Xiao Bao*

* Xiao Bao is probably one of the children that Han Geng is helping through the charity project that he's currently involved in.

QUOTE
@孟庭苇 :Piglet becomes a robot


QUOTE
The driver turned back and said "Handsome one, if it's cold at the back you can switch off the air-conditioning on your own", and the both of us unexpectedly replied at the same time, in the end (I found out that) the driver was talking to the person next to me. Sweat!!!



Note: The bolded parts below are the ones written by Han Geng.

QUOTE
Don't be like that! Suddenly many memories are floating around in my head. // @Xie Nan: I want to reblog this as well, to ensure that Master Han will definitely see it... this Romeo-and-Juliet-like hairstyle's disposition // @CathyYanYan: The long gone years, sentimental kid, with long flowing hair, really young, hahahahahaha!!!
QUOTE
@赵薇-韩庚: Jie Jie, have you seen this style of San Sui*? It's the first time I'm seeing it! Indescribable feelings
 Reduced: 79% of original size [ 862 x 1280 ] - Click to view full image

* 三岁/San Sui; literally Age Three. It's a nickname by the Chinese fans for Han Geng, because he's the third oldest in terms of age in Super Junior.


QUOTE
I'll go buy as well, get 10 copies of it, and run to the front door of his house and block it to get an autograph. // @Xie Nan: Really not easy, if it's on sale already I'll go get the original copy! I want everyone's autograph.

QUOTE
@He Jiong: It's been 13 years, accompanied by joy every week. Behind the uncertainty over the past two years, there's actually a determination to prepare diligently. The five most familiar people in your Happy Family will show you a different sort of joy in music, and this happy album that you'll know will allow the Happy Family to be close to your heart even if it's not on a Saturday...... Tonight, on Happy Camp, 《Joy, You Know It》 will be officially released to the world. Oh dear I've turned myself emotional with my words!



Posteb by vhie.
Source: Han Geng's Weibo
Translated by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Thanks to IINA @ sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment