Sep 13, 2010

[Heechul/CY] 1 Photo Entry *Heenim Make A Song??*


Dibawah ini ada lirik. Gak tahu lirik puisi atau lirik lagu. Tapi kalau diliat-liat se kayaknya lirik lagu. Gak tahu juga yang buat Heenim sendiri atau Fans na. (Penuh dengan ketidaktahuan.. sorry sorry sorry (_ _!)) Enjoy... >_<


Yeah! It your boy Heenim
This song is Sulli is the truth (This song is Krystal's latest style)
Break up to Make up!
Make up to Break up!
Break up to Make up!
Make up to Break up!

Hey, Girl
Sorry Sorry Baby
First hurl some bait
It's not the first or second time that you've announced a break up with a smile, it's a bother.
My face is (a) flower. Admit it, it's such a shame to be tied up.
Didn't I tell you that I'm the type who's more comfortable being alone?
The expression of love is a binary of 0 and 1
I'm a cold hearted man
Perhaps if you want to meet once again
I will keep your heart in that faraway sky.

Your boyfriend is an idol, that's why he cannot say something else apart from this
Promises? Don't do things that would hurt your heart even more, that would be more cruel

( - ┏ )

Right now fold up all the memories of the foolish love
Words, photos, mail - delete them all
Think about me as a shower
Just stop before I get annoyed
I don't meet with only one girl at a time
A love where you need to catch on hints? Just forget it.
So there's only one woman - it's a waste of my image, isn't it?
To be So Cool, I'm a man like that.

Although you'll see me on the TV
My excessive criticism is as packed as the salt in a salt field
Anyway, (this thing called) love
It's something that would dissipate into the air if it breaks

Your boyfriend is an idol, that's why he cannot say something else apart from this
Promises? Don't do things that would hurt your heart even more, that is more cruel

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Because conn*-hyung's previous lyrics were far too strong, so I made some emergency changes while recordingㅋㅋ

* conn-hyung = Defconn
Posted by vhie.
Source : 김희철 미니홈피 (in 希 Style folder)
Credits to 唯爱SJ13 (www.onlysj13.cn)
Chinese translation by zero & 夏婕
English translation by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
Shared by Blue19 @ sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment