Oct 22, 2010

[101022] Suju's Twitter Update ~Leeteuk, Zhoumi~

 Leeteuk Update

http://twitpic.com/2zkchoVV~~~^^v A few hours later, I will be going to Beijing for the Asia tour~sitting the plane just like sitting the car..ㅋㅋㅋalmost done with the Europe pictures...ㅋㅋ




Zhoumi 5 Update


Setting off, I'm going to board the plane, with JingEn sister :)


+1 update~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


@GuangLiang @xymusicKongShengMin Both of you are now in Korea, I just flew from Korea to BeiJing, faints, even said that there would be a barbeque gathering with all of you today, Asia Music Festival performance jia you* ah!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
@GuangLiang: Arrived at the Seoul airport this very moment, Asia Music Festival press conference tonight


*All the best or good luck in chinese

Translation: bulletproof @ sj-world.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lin Xinru: There's finally a day where I could wake up by myself, but since I slept for too long~~ headache. Oh my god~ What kind of life do I have, I can't even have my beauty sleep, am I too pathetic. Now, with my splitting headache, I'm rushing off to the airport for my next job

Zhaowei: We visit the airport the most, everybody seems to be living on the go, not being able to adapt to this kind of life would mean that this job is a torture, old friend, I hope you have a smooth journey :)

Kwan Chiu: Thats why~ I didn't join this occupation~ Whenever I see the airport! or see the plane I feel like puking!

Zhoumi: Aish, the airport, it's the place where I have the deepest impression of the city.
15:46 GMT+8 (16:46 KST)

Kwan Chiu: You all are not humans! Flying is so scary!

Chenkun: Kwan jie~ Don't forget that we are ~different~~ke~~

Kwan Chiu: Artistes are already different from normal people!

Zhoumi: Flying person, mileage flying person, it's sad that I only realised that I didn't record my previous flying session...
17:04 GMT+8 (18:04 KST)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see my house from the hotel, but I can't go back... What's "So far, but so close"... This picture was taken at a restaurant in Incheon Airport, Kyuhyun asked me, "Why take a picture here? It's not special", I replied, "The person (in the photo) is special" Haha
17:04 GMT+8 (17:04 KST)


 

Translation by (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET
Source: ZhouMi's Weibo

Original Source: @special1004
From Korean to Chinese: E @ JSHOLIC
From Chinese to English: ★//囧酥餅 @ SJ-WORLD.NET.

No comments:

Post a Comment