Nov 4, 2010

[101104] Zhoumi 2 updates!

QUOTE
@加措活佛-慈爱基金 -- (T/N: Like a charity twitter account...?)
Don't mind how people talk about you behind your back, creating fake rumours about you, or even attacking you. People must be big hearted, we must learn to tell ourselves that, "if talking bad about me can make you more happy, I'm willing accept everything". Please believe that people who really know you will not doubt you because of those rumours!


@牛萌萌:
All rivers run into the sea

Zhoumi:
Famous and correct quote (T/N: Referring to the quote 牛萌萌 tweeted)
12:16PM GMT+8 (KST 13:16)


QUOTE
I've been in the recording studio these 2 days, and had finished composing my performance song, and the harmonising part is recorded too, what's left is that I need to practice more... My throat is slowly recovering, it needs more time, it will be fine!
14:53PM GMT+8 (KST 15:53)



Posted by vhie.
Source: Zhoumi's Weibo
Translation by (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment