Sep 20, 2010

[100920/Heechul] 9 Tweets, + Shindong's reply (Added newest tweet @ 10:14PM KST)

http://twitpic.com/2q1ora 아.. 사진 죽이는구만..
http://twitpic.com/2q1ora Ah.. Killed by this photo..

From @ShinsFriends: @Heedictator 난!!!!! 랩통령!! 첵!!
@Heedictator I (am)!!!!! (The) rapping president!! Check*!!

아씨 니가 볼때 나도 볼껄ㅠㅠ난 어제 첨봤다ㅋㅋ김그림이 짱임~
Aish when you're watching I want to watch tooㅠㅠ I watched it for the first time yesterdayㅋㅋ Kim Geurim is great~

T/N: They're most likely talking about one of the contestants in Super Star K2.

----------------------------------------------------------

From @SANGCHUKANGCHU: [b]이제는 스탑 자뻑잉http://twitpic.com/2q1ora 아.. 사진 죽이는구만.."
Starbucks-ing now http://twitpic.com/2q1ora Ah.. killed by this photo.."

형 나랑 소주한잔 할래요^-^ 나 요즘 너무 외롭고 쓸쓸함ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!
Hyung come drink soju with me^-^ Lately I'm very lonely and desolateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!
--------------------------------------------------------


역시 진정한 남자는.. 이 시간에 혼자 소주를 마시며 과거를 추억하는 것..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아씨 영춘이 보고싶은 밤ㅡㅡ^
Really a real man.. Drinking soju alone while reminiscing the past at this time.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aish a night where I want to see Youngchunnie*ㅡㅡ^

* Refer to tweet below for Youngchun's identity...
-------------------------------------------------------


난 쪼코볼의 회장답게 참.. 혼자 술을 마셔도 상상의 상대를 정해놓는다.. 오늘은 영춘이임ㅋ 이놈자식.. 누구보다 내편을 들어줬던.. 사교성 좋은놈.. 덩치가 커도 내가 널 어부바 하면.. 나참.. 나름 나쁘지 않았음ㅡㅡ^ 내가 챙겼어야 하는데....
I really have the looks to of Chocoball's club president.. Even while drinking alcohol alone I have an imaginary companion.. Today it's Youngchunnieㅋ This kid.. compared to everyone else, he would (always) be by my side helping me.. (his) sociability is (also) good*.. Although he's big-headed** (but) when he says "come, I'll carry you".. really... it's not bad at allㅡㅡ^ I should be the one taking care of you instead....

* i.e. Youngchun is a very sociable "person".
** Meaning Youngchun gets arrogant fairly easily.


----------------------------------------------------------


아 왜 난 잠을 잘못자지ㅡㅡ 인썸니아도 아니고.. 이러니 맨날 이시간까지 술을 마시지 혼자라도..ㅠ-ㅠ 문제는 만취상태라도 샤워하고 머리 감고 드라이로 싹싹 말리다보면 다시 잠이 깬다는 거.. 짜증나는 불면증에 더러운 결벽증..(>_<)
Ah why can't I fall asleepㅡㅡ It's not even insomnia.. Everyday would drink alcohol until this time even if I'm alone..ㅠ-ㅠ The problem is even if I'm drunk, (after) taking a shower (and) waiting for my hair to dry then I would be fully awake(,) can't go back to sleep again.. Annoying insomnia and hateful clean-loving personality..(>_<)

Chinese translation by 坏坏的希 @ Weibo
  ------------------------
안전운전~ 운전하는 사람 빼고 푸쳐핸썸~ 난 김영(김희철의 영스트릿) 생방임 오늘^-^..........................ㅋㅋㅋㅋ게스트도 없이ㅋㅋㅋㅋ그치만 여러분들을 위해ㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://moby.to/lbxqu8
Drive safely~ (for all) the people who are driving(,) except those who are doing it handsomely~ I'm KimYoung (Kim Heechul's Youngstreet) on today's broadcast^-^..........................ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (There are) no guestsㅋㅋㅋㅋOnly for you all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://moby.to/lbxqu8
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
김영 생방중
KimYoung live broadcast now.
-------------------------------------------
 
아 김영 생방 혼자 했는데 나름 괜찮았는데 목 찢어지겠음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ난 이제 사랑의 제이와 녹음을ㄱㄱ다들 즐거운 추석 보내라
Ah did KimYoung's broadcast alone (and) was fine on my own (but) my throat is going to be torn*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm recording with my beloved Jay** now ㄱㄱ Have a joyful Chuseok everyone

* Meaning his throat hurts a lot after talking too much on Youngstreet.
** Jay from TRAX.
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 Posted by vhie.
Source: @Heedictator, @ShinsFriends
English translation by eternalsnow @ sj-world.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment