Sep 22, 2010

Big Bang Mengirimkan Ucapan Hari Chuseok Untuk Fans


Gak QtransLate, yak,,
mudah dipahami kok bhasa na,,
Lagi maLas nransLate,,
wehehe,,
enjoy,,

Big Bang recently reached out to their fans via LG Cyon Optimus, with a message wishing everyone a happy Chuseok.
Unfortunately as there are no subs available, we have instead provided a transcription of the group’s message below.


Hello everyone we’re Big BANG!
Daesung: Yes, Chuseok is finally here! We hope you eat lots of songpyeon and give us lots of love.
T.O.P: We hope you spend a good time with your family and friends for this year’s Chuseok, and this time out of our members, Seungri will be traveling down to his hometown to celebrate.
Seunrgi: Yes, for Chuseok this year I think I’ll be going down to my hometown to spend time with my family and eat delicious food, and spend a really good time with my family. Ji Yong hyung, what will you be doing?
G.D: I will be spending time with our fans.
Seunrgi: Booo..
G.D: I hope everyone spends a good time with your families…
Taeyang: And we hope you have a rich harvest!
We’re Big BANG!
Seungri: Have a good harvest!

No comments:

Post a Comment