Oct 6, 2010

Jung Yonghwa’s Mother Sheds Tears After Watching CNBLUE Debut



CNBLUE’s leader Jung Yonghwa revealed a touching story of how his mother shed tears after watching CNBLUE’s debut stage.

During a recent filming of ‘Come To Play Special: Busan Man‘, Yonghwa revealed, “My mother cried a lot after seeing our debut stage… Before my debut, my mother was supportive and never against me becoming a singer. During my auditions and trainee days, my mother has always told me, ‘Try it, you do it so well’.


Yonghwa continued, ‘Finally it was my debut showcase stage, and my mother was present also. I couldn’t see anything else besides the teary face of my mother. At that time I became determined to become the best singer.‘ This confession made the audience choke up with tears.


Posted by vhie.
Source + Picture: Newsen
Ori Supermar@allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment