Jan 4, 2011

[110101-110102] Sungmin 5 Diary Entries

QUOTE
2011.01.01 토 21:13


I am really a blissful person
Received so much love on the first day of the New Year
And allowing me to have a happy start (of the year) ~

Thank you everyone (,) I love you~^^

Though the cake is a little squashed while on the way here
But it is still very pretty (,) the food is also really delicious~^^
Octopuses which I love to eat were also added in it in a sense way! ㅋㅋ Oppaya thank you


QUOTE
2011.01.01 토 21:14


Will use it well~ (I) like this a lot (,) worried about not knowing how to use it..^^ㅎ


QUOTE
2011.01.01 토 21:16


Received a flower basket from BLUESTAR and letters from many fans, thank you~ Most of them were written in Japanese and Hangul for my sake~
Though now (I) am still not familiar with Chinese characters*, but I will work hard and learn to read the Japanese that everyone wrote ^^ Now (,) I am able to understand most of them~ ㅎㅎㅎ

*referring to the Chinese characters in the Japanese language


QUOTE
2011.01.02 일 00:25

Sorry~ Because I wrote the messages using the phone application, I pressed the wrong button, kept having them disappearing while in the midst of writing, and it switched off, I actually wrote for a total of 5 times, was a little confused, (and) wrote wrong~

Yesterday during the performance, (I) wrote (the messages) and deleted (it), so i had the thought of writing it just now when the time allows..

I am very thankful to all the fans who support and care about me, you guys always gave me strength~

I have no intention of specially favouring any fans, so please do not misunderstand ^^


Source: cyworld.com/HaveAnoTime
Chinese translation: Anbabe @ Isungmin.com
English translation:~♡ 혁-fied @ SJ-WORLD.NET


TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND NO ADDITIONAL CREDITS.


QUOTE
2011.01.02 일 13:45

Birthday present has also been sent to my house~^^ Very thankful(,) I've received it well~~^^


Chinese translation: Anbabe @ Isungmin.com
English translation: ★//囧酥餅 @ SJ-WORLD.NET

No comments:

Post a Comment